Güncelleme Minecraft 1.7 Güncellemesi

Cobra_HD

Lapis Toplayıcısı
Mesajlar
En iyi cevaplar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Ruh hali
Bu Yenilikler Yüzünden Forge Çıkmadı :'([DOUBLEPOST=1388564400,1388564366][/DOUBLEPOST]Boşverin Forge Çıkmış :D

carpexs

Ağaç Yumruklayıcı
Mesajlar
En iyi cevaplar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Abi Bana yardım edermisin benim minecraft'tım 1.5.2 onu 1.7.2 yapmak istiorum
ama nasıl yapacagımı bilmiorum !

Sherien

Elmas Madencisi
Mesajlar
En iyi cevaplar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Bu son çıkan 1.7.7 olayında okudum isimler değiştirilebilecek falan diyor..
Acaba bu yenilik başkalarının nickiyle girme olayını engeller mi? Ayrıca çok güzel bir şey nickimden sıkılımıştım.. :)
İngilizcesi kötü olan arkadaşlar hepsini çeviremeyeceğim zaten SSS olduğu için ne ile ilgili olduğunu söyleyeyim artık isimler değiştirilebilecek.. Çalınma olayı falan yok..
Ayrıca her 5 dk da bir değiştirme gibi bir olay da olmayacak hilelere karşı 1.8 de çıkacak galiba.. İnşallah çıksa da şu özellik rahatlasak.. Sırf nick için yeni hesap almayı düşünüyordum.. :D
Minecraft 1.7.6 & name changing FAQ
by Dinnerbone on April 3, 2014

Update: The full release is now available, find out more here.

That’s a lot of numbers, but now Minecraft 1.7.6 pre-release 1 is available for testing! This is a huge step towards one of the most requested features since the birth of Minecraft; Name changes! This version provides complete support for identifying players through unique IDs and not by names, so that no matter what a player is called they will remain banned/whitelisted/oped/etc on servers. People have come to us with a lot of questions about this service so here’s a few FAQ about name-changes:

If I ban a player “Foo” and he changes name to “Bar”, will he stay banned?
Yes. Same for whitelisted players and oped players. They also keep their inventory, pets, statistics and everything they own on a server.

Can I steal somebody’s name? Can I call myself “Dinnerbone” too?
No. I ** Dinnerbone and names are still unique. You cannot have the same name as another player, they will have to change their name for you to be able to take it.

How will this work with mods? What about my custom stuff on this one modded server?
Ask your mod maker/server owner. They should be able to support this system easily, but we aren’t responsible for mods or servers!

Can I already change my name? Where do I go? Will it cost? How often can I do it?
We will enable name changing when we feel that enough users are using 1.8 or higher, so that servers have time to switch to the new player formats. We do not have any details on how name changes will be performed or any restrictions that will be required to actually perform a name change. We want it to be easy and freely available, but we also don’t want people changing their name every 5 minutes!

So where do I change my name?
Read the previous answer!

I’m a server owner, what do I have to do when I update to 1.7.6?
Nothing, really. The server will update itself, but it’s entirely possible that it may require your input if it finds an issue (nonexistant players, for example). If your server fails to start then check the log, otherwise it’s ready to play!

Is this compatible with 1.7.5?
No, sorry. We had to change the protocol to support the new player formats.

I’m scared. I need a hug.
Aww, here you go little guy. *hug* Don’t worry, it’s not as scary as it sounds.

X3Power

Marangoz
Mesajlar
En iyi cevaplar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Saolasin şu dark oak wood ev yaparken işime yarayacak :D

Glyphl

play.aleriaclub.com | Team.Aleria
Mesajlar
En iyi cevaplar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Ruh hali
Mağara soğukmuydu kardeşim ?

/-/ Minecraft artık zevk vermiyor sağol türkiyem(!) /-/

Kridr

Sudan Çıkmış
Mesajlar
En iyi cevaplar
Beğeniler
Puanları
Cok Guzel Bir Yenilik Gercekten :notch::notch::notch::creeper::creeper::creeper::log^::odun::yaprak::D

Üst